In your opinion, is it "good" or "bad" to not realize you're listening to music?
For example- I'm here doing my internet thing and forgot until like 10 songs later that I've been listening to this particular musical artist.
So what I'm getting at is-
Does it mean the music just isn't ANNOYING enough to distract me, that it's dull, or that I "am one" with the music? The latter I would consider to be "good" I guess. The first two options, not so much.
Either way, I feel guilty (to only a trivial degree) when last.fm scrobbles music I didn't realize I was listening to. :/ It's like inaccurate stats. And I count on last.fm to speak for my musical taste for me, so I want it to be accurate. And on that note, I have to admit it drives me a little crazy when it DOESN'T scrobble something awesome I was listening to. Blast.
http://www.last.fm/user/wutkeetalkies
If "last.fm" and "scrobble" are foreign language to you, check out the website and edumacate yo'self.
OAHU
8 years ago


i have a surprising amount of opinions about music. i don't like music to be obnoxious or distracting. i like it for back ground that can get my attention occassionally. ;)
ReplyDelete