This is a real problem. This has happened many times and it's the first time I'm reporting it.
1. THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
2. He's not the last hot guy on earth.
*a. Although, I'm not certain about that. I can't tell you the last time I met let alone saw a "hot" guy.
3. I would never marry someone I'm not totally head-over-heels for! So if he was unattractive- I wouldn't know or care because I'd be crazy in love.
*a. Hopefully though, he just is a babe.
*b. Hopefully he's just a babe BUT ALSO with other fantastic qualities, duh!
4. I guess that's all I realized. Hm. That's disappointing. I hope that's enough to help me make it through the next 20 years of being single and seeing all my friends marry cute dudes.


since its been awhile since you have seen a "hot" guy, here is a picture of one.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3384750&op=6&o=global&view=global&subj=501395160&id=570465816
maybe this is why heavenly father is taking so long to make your man for you. good looking and spiritually strong etc etc. let's face it, cute guys in california... kinda stuck up. you need to be praying for a humble and cute guy specifically. he probably won't be from california and he may very well have been raised in a cave away from civilization. lol. ;) good luck.
ReplyDelete