Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ashley. Just. Can't. Delete.

Uuggh!!! Why is it so agonizing to take the plunge and just


DELETE A FRIEND FROM FACEBOOK!?!?!?



Arrggg the battle that rages in my soul. I can't stand that girl's stati anymore! Dumb posts about her child, and whatever else. But... it's so hard to just get rid of someone because of what they might think later when they discover what you've done.

4 comments:

  1. just unsubscribe from all of her posts and it won't show up on your newsfeed. so the next time she posts, hover over it and a drop down menu should show up in the top right-hand corner, click on it and say unsubscribe from all. or, go to her profile and at the top are all those buttons....the one that says subscribe, click on it and unsubscribe from her. that way, you're still technically friends, but you don't have to see updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really don't care about her and being her friend ever again, do it, de-friend her. Let's face it we have all been de-friended at one point or another and we just go "ouch" and move on. And if her updates are driving you crazy and you don't care about being her friend just do it- it's a very liberating feeling and you'll be happy after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. My heartless sistas- Lila and Michelle. Love the advice. Yeah at least with this girl it's not like we're in the same ward and I'm defriending her and will keep bumping into each other. Old college acquaintance; I'll never see her again. A couple dudes have defriended me when we're still in the same (wide, ward) circle of friends (even if they're in another state from me) and it is super awkward. I feel like they hate me or something and I shouldn't go near them anymore.

    ReplyDelete