So I may not watch TV regularly or "premeditatedly" but sometimes I happen upon something and can't stop watching it. Bravo does this to me. It's always airing some sort of marathon so I get sucked in and get half-way caught up on the season. I love it and hate it. A whole day vanishes because of some wonderfully terrible TV.
Let's just talk about Bravo. Shows I could watch all day and HAVE watched all day...
Top Chef!
Tabatha's Salon Takeover
The Rachel Zoe Project
Bethenny Getting Married (now defunct?)
Real Housewives of NYC, OC, BH
Millionaire Matchmaker
Other shows I could watch all day but on different networks...
Man vs. Food!! (Travel)
Clean House! (Style)
What Not To Wear (TLC)
House Hunters International (HGTV)
So, my favorite networks:
Bravo
HGTV
Food
E!
VH1
I've pretty much completely forgotten about the major networks, unfortunately. Because of this I'm missing sweet shows on NBC and or things like Modern Family n stuff. Also, I want to throw out a random dishonorable mention to the fact that Project Runway is not on Bravo anymore. Wtf. As if I'll ever remember to cruise past LIFETIME and bump into a new episode or re-run.
The end.
I hope I didn't forget anything but I'm sure I did.


i just watched TC too! i L O V Ed who was kicked off! halelujah! i know cable is new invention to our family so that's why you are a flintstone when it comes to project runway. it doesn't matter what channel it (or CONAN) is on because now most people have a little something called... a DVR!!!! but it'll take you a few years before you realize the dream of this since you are only now getting to experience cable. blame your parents, then again, i'm glad i didn't have cable growing up cause i would have had my eyeballs glued to the t.v. i have always been a t.v. lover.
ReplyDeleteI LLLLove what not to wear! You gotta check out Who do you think you are? on NBC (you can watch the whole first season on their website). Go celebrity family history!
ReplyDelete