The extra darkness that debuts this time of year presents a series of problems for me. One of which is the internal reaction I have at- right about now- 5:30ishpm, which tells me, "Time for productivity has passed. It is now time to either party or wind down." This is not good. There are at least 5 hours of useful time left in the day and I find myself a confused, jittery mess. I'm torn in 3 directions. I'm sorry, but there is no end to this story. I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day/night/whateverthecrap this is.
I feel the exact same way! At 5:30 I start to put things away, start to think about my PJs, start to think of warm things, I start to wind down but then I look at the clock and I see that the evening is young and I have to snap out of it which is hard because then i have to get pumped all over again....ugh!
ReplyDelete