Friday, August 13, 2010

Ashley is a scary freak of nature. Basically.

I am not a very good person.


It doesn't matter how 'GREAT' it is that I'm 'so honest with myself' or recognize my faults and yadda yadda yadda... I'm still a huge brat/jerk/insensitive person sometimes.

I'm still working on The Color Code (now known as The People Code) and there was a section about when people act in a way that doesn't go along with their innate color/motive- when they display the limitations of another color other than their main color- he said that people are less forgiving of that behavior or more uncomfortable. I just feel like I have tons of the negative aspects of my THREE personalities. I'm super complex and scary :'( I want to stop being an angry, mean, tactless, sometimes-violent, lazy, impatient, stubborn girl!! Too many flaaawwwwsssssss...


I'm in a bad mood today and maybe this week. I'm not always this hard on myself. And I'm not always this meanangrytactlessetc as I'm being today... but I don't want to keep coming back to this and hating myself and being sorry for all the people that have to deal with me. I just want to be awesome.

P.S. It's very BLUE of me to be telling you guys all this. Just spilling my guts for the sake of being understood.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot obsessed with the color code book in describing yourself. ;)
    we love you and think you are, cute some days, beautiful on others, you are creative in thinking and in doing. you are a fun and funny, talented and kooky. I know you are trying to figure yourself out more and I commend you. we all need to know ourselves and love that person before the rest of our happinesses come our way. Good luck, we love you (again). xoox

    ReplyDelete