After all, that was kind of my New Years resolution. Anyway, my friend is giving me piano lessons! I love it! I want to practice all the time!! I knew how to play but was forgetting theory as time went on, so I'm brushing up on that and my timing. Instead of paying, we're trading- so tomorrow I'm supposed to give her her first SEWING lesson. Cool, so I'll be brushing up on that too! Also it looks like I've restarted my drawing-a-day so let's see how that goes. Oh AND I've let the cat out of the bag to a few people that I can sing, so maybe sometime in the next decade I'll be ready to sing in a group smaller than a full choir- if they drag me into it ;)
yay for trading services. i would like to do that with my friend linda if only we didn't have 5 children under 4 between us. lol. i want to learn piano and want the kids to, too, eventually. xo
ReplyDelete