Just wanted to tell you THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! Your "Real Life" post answered all my little questions about my old friend (you)! Glad you are doing well - how bad can it really get in Malilbu???
I grew up in Ventura County, California, living in the same bigole house all my life. I'm the 10th of 11 children and have lots of nieces and nephews and love it. I've been drawing since I can remember and graduated with an Illustration art degree from BYU-Idaho in 2008.
LMBO! "i look really dumb, don't look at me" ah ah ha ha ha ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! Your "Real Life" post answered all my little questions about my old friend (you)! Glad you are doing well - how bad can it really get in Malilbu???
ReplyDeleteif you are calling yourself dumb in this picture, then i think the title of this photo should be "Dumb and Dumber"
ReplyDelete