Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ashley is BLUE- according to THE COLOR CODE!

I read the first part of "The Color Code" by Taylor Hartman and took the quiz... to my surprise my personality is mostly BLUE! For years, since anyone who knows anything about this book and theory, I have always been suspected of being a Yellow. Not only am I not a Yellow, but that was my third highest score. Out of the 45 total points I had 18 Blue, 14 White, 11 Yellow, and 2 Red. That is quite the split mixture with the first 3, but when I read the section on Blues I was like "THIS IS ME!" It was so cool. Now I can't stop thinking in Color mode and keep applying colors to someone in my head whenever one of their behaviors is in my face. Anyway, I'm in a hurry so I'll just leave it at that for now.

P.S. I'M HOME!! It was a great trip. I took literally 1,500 photos. I have a problem. But this earth has a problem for being so BEAUTIFUL and the kids have a problem for being so cute (sometimes).

5 comments:

  1. :( mine said I'm red. although i didn't pay for the survey so it wouldn't tell me what other color i was very close to being too. i don't agree. i do tend to be bossy with some, which i am comfortable with but i do NOT like 'power' and domination at all. anyway, interesting. wish i knew what 'yellow' meant. :)glad you are home safe. looking forward to seeing pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blue too girl! Color twin! At least I was the last time I took that quiz, which was like in high school, but I'm sure that hasn't changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lila! And others! Just buy the book for 12 bucks and you'll have the whole wealth of knowledge that comes with it instead of that shady website charging you triple for a quiz that comes free in the book. Or check it out at the library and it's REALLY free. It's seriously a great book and will help you understand yourself and loved ones better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a yellow primary and blue secondary. It basically says I'm a walking contradiction... or bi-polar

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never read the book but i took the quiz and i am yellow and white. i think. i'm going to have to read the book and retake the quiz.

    ReplyDelete